Part-time Chris21 Payroller for the CBD
Finance and Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position in a corporate environment in Sydney CBD, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a company seeking for a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for end-to-end payroll. You will be working in a stand alone position taking responsibility for the full payroll process. You will be focussing on data entry, reconciliation of timecards, keeping up records, reporting, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years within a professional services industry.
- Chris 21 is a must !
- Part-time role - 3days/week
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in ADP and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Corporate presentation
You are comfortable working independently. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- An employer who promotes on the basis of merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.