August 30, 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the legal services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Office Manager to join the CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be supporting various functions across the Australian offices with day to day responsibilities including facilities management, coordination of insurances, security arrangements and relevant contracts, with key responsibilities including:
- Ensure all Australian premises are maintained to a high standard and manage maintenance requests
- Facilities management
- Liaise with contractors/ negotiate building insurance contacts and premiums
- Travel booking
- Maintain the facilities information for each office on the intranet and external website
- Maintain the security of the premises
- General office administration and project coordination including compiling and formatting reports (where required)
To be successful in this role, you will have strong administration experience and be passionate about building relationships with others. You will have prior experience in facilities management. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will help you thrive in the fast-paced culture.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- The support of a talented and energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.