Events Manager, EA & Office Manager
$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
19 June 2019
Our client is an international firm in the fin- tech industry and is seeking an Office Manager/ EA to join the Sydney office. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has strong attention to details and communication skills to develop their career.
Predominately the role will be that of Office manager and EA.
Main duties will include:
· Plan and manage various events throughout the calendar year
· Build and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers
· Manage incoming requests by priority
· Provide exceptional EA support to our CFO and the leadership team
· Manage and administer employees' benefits, such as: onsite café, gym memberships etc.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has Office manager and EA experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess time management skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this environment.
What's on offer?
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· Very fun and open environment
· Various employees' benefits:
Ø Huge bonus - Dependent on company performance
Ø Free meals all day everyday
Ø Free gym membership
Ø Group PT every week
Ø Weekend away each year in another city
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255