Network Support Analyst
$90,000.00 - $108,000.00 / annum
3 July 2019
IT and technology
This company employs 400 staff in 11 locations across Australia and delivers life changing services in the OH&S space to thousands of Australians every day.
As the Network Support Analyst you will be working in a team and responsible for providing remote and face-to-face support & troubleshooting for 400 internal users across 11 locations across Australia.
You'll be responsible for providing technical IT systems support to internal users + be the main point of contact for all networking related issues.
Key elements of the role include:
- Support & troubleshoot network connectivity across the business (WAN/LAN etc) then work with an external IT Managed Service provider to remediate/resolve any issues.
- Be the internal SME for all networking/communications related activities (configuration and maintenance of network devices).
- Remote & face-to-face IT support & troubleshooting across Desktop systems including Windows 7/10, Office 365, Exchange, and Office 365.
- Level 2 Server & Infrastructure Support as required.
- Involvement in project work including:
- LAN reconfiguration to improve performance
- Disaster Recovery Plan - switch configuration
- Working with the IT MSP to improve network performance
- Technical documentation
- Patching + upgrade of hardware devices
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a motivated self-starter with proven IT Support & Networking experience inside a mid-sized yet complex organization.
It is well suited for someone who likes to take ownership of their role and enjoys the challenges of working inside business that is evolving and striving for operational excellence.
The following is required:
- Experience troubleshooting & supporting Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Windows Server.
- Strong networking knowledge and understanding (WAN/LAN, VPN, TCP/IP etc).
- Cisco routing & switching - knowledge & configuration experience.
- A friendly and positive customer service champion with great relationships building skills.
- 3rd party vendor / IT supplier management experience.
- Proven experience taking ownership in prior roles.
This is a full time permanent role located in the Sydney CBD and offering $90,000 - $108,000 (including super) - depending on experience
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255