Network & Security Engineer
$110,000.00 - $125,000.00 / annum
24 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a well-established ASX-listed Group that operates in the Professional Services space and employs more than 500 staff in 8 offices across Australia.
They have recently undertaken a number of major acquisitions and are currently undertaking a major integration project.
The Network & Security Engineer will take a lead role in owning the maintenance, upgrade, enhancement and continued security of the company network.
Key elements of the role include:
- Management of the LAN/WAN networking infrastructure, Cloud, video conferencing and telecommunications.
- Ensuring data integrity and security whilst providing empowering functionality and systems access across traditional and emerging mediums.
- Support the delivery of agreed service levels incorporating system availability, capacity, performance and incident management to the Desktop and Server environments.
- Providing analysis, insight and recommendations which foster a continual improvement.
- Plan and execute a major network integration of 8 offices.
- Plan & execute an on premise to datacenter migration.
- Major firewalls migration to Paolo Alto virtual firewalls.
- Continuous improvement recommendations (including hardware)
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This is a technical role suitable for a Senior Network Engineer who is comfortable leading and delivering their own projects then driving process improvements.
Being able to work autonomously in a broad role and drive your own priorities is a must.
The following is required:
- Extensive networking experience across routing, switching, gateways, WAN acceleration etc
- Proven end-to-end network project delivery experience.
- Experience with Cisco or Paolo Alto firewalls.
- DMZ infrastructure design and analytics experience
- Strong Infrastructure background (Microsoft stack, VMware etc)
- Relevant certifications (CCNA or CCNP etc)
- Relevant IT Degree
This is a full time permanent role based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and is offering $110,000 - $125,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255