$110,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
26 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a well-known and high-profile Technology firm with 150+ offices through North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa/Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
This role sits in their business-critical network team and will be instrumental in future network planning and ensuring the continued stability & integrity of the organizations corporate network.
Internal Network Engineer role responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and continuous improvement of the company's complex corporate MPLS global network.
A key element of the role involves automation of repetitive tasks and developing software components to support test automation on new platforms through Python scripting.
- Management and configuration of core Network Infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, WiFi etc)
- Develop and implement automated Network OS compliance tests for network hardware.
- Develop software components to support test automation on new platforms.
- Develop Python scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Assist in the design and implementation of Network related projects.
Suitable for a Network Engineer with intermediate Python scripting skills to assist with network testing, development and automation, yet core networking experience configuring routing, switching and firewalls.
A desire to be a part of a collaborative team that supports each other is essential.
- Strong Network Engineering background across routing, switching & firewalls (e.g. across Cisco, Juniper, HP, Aruba etc…)
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols - MLPS, BGP, OSPF, RIP etc…
- Intermediate Python scripting skills is essential.
- MPLS TE (Traffic Engineering) experience is beneficial
- DevOps experience / interest is beneficial.
- Relevant certifications CCNA, CCNP, CCIE etc.
- Team player with a positive, hardworking & driven personality.
This is full time permanent role located in the Sydney CBD and is offering $110,000 - $115,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255