Network Connectivity Support
$85,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
24 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a very well-known Financial Services organization who employ over 700 staff across Australia.
They currently have the need for a Network Connectivity Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with strong potential for permanency.
As the Network Connectivity Analyst, you'll be working in a team to establish and ensure Network Connectivity inside the data center environment and co-locations then provide ongoing support across different product offerings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network access and network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network performance issues.
- Deliver network infrastructure to ensure access to external customers.
- Configuration of routers, switches and firewalls.
- Provide technical support of network infrastructure.
- Be involved in change, delivering new and innovative technology solutions.
Suitable for an enthusiastic and passionate Networking professional with a customer service flare who demonstrates logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
The following is required:
- Demonstrate previous Network Support experience across routers, switches, firewalls etc
- Display strong networking knowledge (TCP/IP, routing protocols, routing, switching, firewalls, VPN etc)
- Show good people skills and clear communication
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Positive, hardworking and driven personality
- Experience inside a Network or Managed Service Provider is beneficial
- Knowledge and/or interest in Financial Services / Capital Markets / Trading is beneficial
- CCNA is beneficial
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with strong potential for permanency and is located North of the Sydney CBD and is offering $85,000 - $90,000 including super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255