Network Connectivity Support
$85000 - 90000 / annum
29 October 2018
IT and technology
This company is a very well-known Financial Services organization who employ over 700 staff across Australia.
They currently have the need for a Network Connectivity Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with strong potential for permanency.
As the Network Connectivity Analyst youâ€™ll be working in a team to establish and ensure Network Connectivity inside the data center environment and co-locations then provide ongoing support across different product offerings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network access and network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network performance issues.
- Deliver network infrastructure to ensure access to external customers.
- Configuration of routers, switches and firewalls.
- Provide technical support of network infrastructure.
- Be involved in change, delivering new and innovative technology solutions.
- This role is ideally working Tuesday to Saturday.
Suitable for an enthusiastic and passionate Networking professional with a customer service flare who demonstrates logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
The following is required:
- Demonstrate previous Network Support experience across routers, switches, firewalls etc
- Display strong networking knowledge (TCP/IP, routing protocols, routing, switching, firewalls, VPN etc)
- Show good people skills and clear communication
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Positive, hardworking and driven personality
- Experience inside a Network or Managed Service Provider is beneficial
- Knowledge and/or interest in Financial Services / Capital Markets / Trading is beneficial
- CCNA is beneficial
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with strong potential for permanency and is located North of the Sydney CBD and is offering $85,000 - $90,000 including super â€" depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.Â
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255