Network and Systems Engineer
16 August 2019
IT and technology
The primary responsibility of the Network & Systems Engineer position is to provide ongoing support and continuous improvement of the overall infrastructure environment for our clients managed services customers. Ensuring the resolution of all second and third level incidents escalated by the IT Support Desk are always delivered in courteous and efficient manner.
· VMWare ESX
· Cisco Networking (routers, switches, firewalls)
· Dell EMC
· Back-up and Disaster Recovery
· Windows Server Technologies (AD, DHCP, DNS, RDS, SQL, Exchange)
· Office 365
· WAN/LAN design and administration
· Firewall maintenance and configuration.
A Suitable Candidate
· MSP experience
· MCP, MSCA, CCNP etc. highly desirable
· Clear communicator
· Experience in a customer facing role
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $120,000k (including super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255