Network and System Administrator
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
6 August 2019
IT and technology
This company is a recognized industrial organization employing over 4000 staff across Australia.
Currently, they are recruiting for a Network and Systems Administrator to provide expert technical knowledge in the provision and maintenance of the companies' entire IT infrastructure.
The Network and Systems Admin recruited will be, providing support to the entire company's infrastructure, covering the hardware and software requirements of the organization. This role is a full-time permanent role with a salary ranging from $80-90K depending on experience.
· Provide admin and maintenance s for the information and network systems
· Provide Level 3 support for end users
· Ensure the companies network systems and technical documentation is up to date
· Monitor system utilization, performance and security
· Register and change requests relating to software and hardware
· Work in teams
This role would be the right fit for an enthusiastic individual who has excellent teamwork skills whilst being able to demonstrate logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills
The following is required:
· Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a Network and Systems Admin role
· Symantec backup experience
· Symantec end point protection suite
· Dell server experience
· Experience with NW and WIFI technologies
· Firewall experience
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255