Network and Security Engineer
$140000 - 150000 / annum
16 November 2018
IT and technology
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient location
- Fantastic work/life balance
Our client is an established telecommunications organisation with a presence felt all around the globe. They are currently in the process of implementing cloud technologies in order to improve the companies infrastructure.
As a Network and Security Engineer you will be working in a team of 4 people to support, design, maintain and improve the company's 24/7, high availability environment.
- Project delivery
- Ensure connectivity and security across the data centre & Azure cloud environment.
- Administer, troubleshoot and resolve all IP network issues.
- Network design, improvement and enhancement.
- Vendor management and working with ISPs to resolve network problems.
- Owning network security including incident response + identification and resolution of vulnerabilities.
- Cisco networking (routing, switching, firewalls)
- SIEM tool
- Dark Fibre switches
- Monitoring tools; Cisco Prime, SolarWinds
- Team Player
- Extensive experience in configuring, deploying and troubleshooting routers, switches and firewalls
- CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Security qualifications
- Willing to work on a paid on-call roster (once every 2/3 weeks)
- Network design and architectural experience
- Proven networking knowledge; BGP, VPN, VLAN etc.
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $140,000 (including super) - $150,000 (including super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255