Medical Receptionist | Part-Time - 2 Days Per Week
Post Date : 09 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 12MR
Job Classification : Administration & Office
An exciting receptionist opportunity has arisen in the Eastern Suburbs for an industry leading and fast-growing medical company. This is an unmissable temp to perm opportunity!
- Effectively manage all aspects of the reception switchboard in a timely and friendly manner by greeting visitors, handling enquiries and directing telephone calls to appropriate team members, department or facilities.
- Manage the organisation's enquiry inbox by maintaining a timely response, forwarding communications (emails/ fax) to the appropriate persons.
- Manage and coordinate meeting room and video conference bookings.
- Organise timely sorting and pick up of mails and couriers through communicate with appropriate internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Liaise with building and facility management on building issues as required from time to time.
- Manage the processing and reconciliation of invoices and corporate expenditure in accordance with the organisation's protocols.
- Apply strong time management and prioritising skills to manage multiple tasks and & ability to multi-task.
- General administrative duties, data entry and other duties as required and as directed, including organising couriers, sorting mail, and filing as directed.
You are an experienced & professional medical receptionist who takes pride in their self-presentation and their work. You are able to comply with procedures and processes whilst maintaining excellent customer service skills with a friendly, approachable demeanor. You have the ability to coordinate and manage workload and provide support to other team members and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
Excellent administration skills and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks as well as excellent time management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place