$50 - 60 / hour
14 September 2018
My client is a large media business based in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team on a 6-month interim assignment.
This role is working closely with the FP&A manager to provide financial advice with regards to management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis. Maintaining and develop financial models to provide meaningful commentary to support senior stakeholders in the business, adding value as a trusted business partner.
- Preparation of the monthly performance pack, board report and monthly and quarterly presentations
- Preparation of the monthly revenue reporting
- Assist with the delivery of the annual budget and strategic plan
- Providing input to improve efficiencies within the business
- Business partner with marketing to provide budgets, forecasts and insights
- Partnering with senior stakeholders in the business both finance and non-finance.
Your Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proven commercial and analytical experience
- Proven business partnering experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Advance excel skills
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255