$40 - 50 / hour
September 14, 2018
My client is a large property business based in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a 6 month interim assignment.
This role is working closely with the FP&A manager in creating monthly management reports, produce cash flow and overhead forecasting, cost accounting, process improvements and working on any adhoc projects.
- Provide accurate monthly financial reports with quality analysis, commentary and effective reporting solutions to assist with business decision making
- Focus on providing advice and analysis to one of the key business units
- Providing monthly reports and project forecasts
- Produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Assist with ad hoc commercial analysis
- Build strong and effective working relationships with Senior Executives and Managers of various business units
Your Skills & Experience
You will be CA or CPA qualified, have experience in effectively communicating financial results with the wider business. You will be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. You will possess advanced excel skills and have an excellent eye for detail.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently.
You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.