$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
2 August 2019
Finance and accounting
A leading Logistics company brand with a strong presence across Australia and New Zealand has a unique opportunity for a Junior analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is well established in the industry and eager to expand its finance team. You will join a highly experienced and respected team that pride themselves on providing employees with internal growth opportunities and a friendly office environment.
Successful candidates will have a love for learning and eagerness to grow and develop in a full function Assistant Accountant role. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Pricing Analysis of various products
- Revenue performance reporting, analysis and commentary
- Work alongside the FP&A team to ensure accuracy in budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc analysis to inform weekly KPI's and performance improvements
- Liaising with internal business units such as the Sales team to prepare necessary financial and management reports
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior exposure to budgeting & forecasting activities
- Previous experience with large data sets in Microsoft Excel
- A relevant tertiary degree and ideally CPA/CA Part qualified
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255