$85000 - 90000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
If you are looking for a varied role with the chance to take full ownership over budgeting, forecasting and Inventory, then we have the role for you! Our client is a leading Retail Company who boast a sterling reputation and who are continuing to grow quarter on quarter. They have a relaxed, dynamic company culture and are located close to public transport in Alexandria.
They have an exciting opportunity for a tenured Management Accountant to join their team for a 12 month FTC to cover a maternity leave. Reporting directly into a supportive Finance Manager, this a great career advancement opportunity for someone who is passionate about Retail and getting stuck into some process improvements.
In this fast paced role you will be responsible for taking full ownership of Inventory related accounting including reporting on sales, cost of sales, gross margin, reconciliations and stock take. You can put your strong analytical skills to good use with variance analysis and review of the stores providing commentary. You will manage the month end process for all Inventory related tasks and will put together the board pack and will perform budgeting and forecasting. There will be a strong collaboration element to the role as you business partner with the Financial Controller, store managers and different departments answering queries and advising on improvements.
Your Skills & Expertise
- CPA or CA qualification,
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy,
- Experience within Retail or Manufacturing is highly preferred,
- A passion for Business Partnering and providing excellent commentary,
- Self-motivation to work independently,
- Creative outlook to take on problems with innovative approach,
- Excellent communication skills to explain financial concepts.
What's on offer?
- A challenging and dynamic workplace where no two days would be the same,
- A great chance to partner with multiple departments and to have your ideas heard,
- A chance to join a well-respected and highly desirable brand,
- An encouraging employer and supportive team,
- A competitive salary and role that starts immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney