Management Accountant |Manufacturing
$80000 - 100000 / annum
1 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Major manufacturing company based in North Sydney. This company is founded on a pioneering spirit and great company culture, through employee benefits and a tailored approach to there staff. Due to their continuous growth both locally and globally, they are looking to expand their commercial finance team with a new Management Accountant.
This role will focus on providing advice and analysis to one of their key business units. This is a division that is crucial to the organization and the interaction with other divisions.
· Look after the management accounting providing monthly reports and project forecasts.
· Produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
· Assist with commercial strategy, project analysis and labor utilization
· Help with systems, upgrades and new implementations.
· Attend and represent the company in finance meetings globally.
· Business partnering with key stakeholders
This company is looking for an experienced management accountant who has the ability to effectively business partner and create good relationships with the different business units.
Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified and have a keen interest in the manufacturing industry.
As an employer of choice, this company offers a competitive salary package, lucrative bonus scheme, flexible working hours and international promotion opportunities.
Find out more
To find out more about this position and to submit your application
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255