Lvl 2/3 Desktop Support
$65,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
IT and technology
A leading professional-services provider. Located in Sydney CBD the organisation currently employs' 400+ staff and offers support to a large client base in their daily business operation, through technological solutions.
The company offers a collaborative working environment, with a commitment
to provide a long-term career and on-going training.
The IT Desktop Technician will be responsible for providing third-level contact and problem resolution for all end users requests and ticketing escalations
Working across a Windows environment you'll be tasked with solving complex issues for a range of desktop hardware, software, application and networking connectivity faults.
You will be dynamic and have great interpersonal skills that maintain outstanding customer service to all levels of users under prior agreed SLA's.
You will be working across the following:
· Windows 7 & 10
· M/Exchange, Office 365, Outlook
· ServiceNow ticketing system
· Active Directory and Group Policy
· Networking (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
· Cisco IP phones and Mobility (iOS & Android)
· Microsoft Server products (licenses and Unlicensed)
· Exposure to Server Virtualisation - ESX & Hyper-V
· Exposure to Backup and recovery - VEEAM, Acronis & StorageCraft
· Cyberoam / Sophos / SonicWALL
· Project implementation experience
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
· 3 years' experience in a similar IT Desktop Support style role.
· Experience supporting Microsoft technologies: Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory and ITIL and ITSM framework knowledge
· Proven background providing exceptional customer service.
· Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
· An approachable, confident and 'can do' attitude.
This is a full-time permanent role located in the CBD and is offering $65,000 - 90,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255