Lvl 1/2 Desktop Support
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
IT and technology
The Head office is in Sydney CBD and the organisation currently employees 200+ staff across the Sydney region.
Operating in the financial services industry, the organisation values long-term commitment to success in their employees.
The internal team of collaborative IT professionals support through technological solutions, a network of internal and external users in their daily business operation.
The company offers a support focused working environment.
The IT Desktop Support will be responsible for providing first and second level support and problem resolution for all end users requests, resolving end-user request and triaging for ticking escalations where appropriate.
Working on a Windows environment, you'll be tasked with solving complex issues for a range of desktop hardware, software, application and networking issues.
You will be self-motivated and have a foundation of customer services that reflect strong interpersonal skills to help maintain SLA's.
You will be working across the following:
· Windows 7 & 10
· Office 365, Outlook
· ServiceNow ticketing system
· Active Directory and Group Policy
· Basic Networking (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
· Cisco IP phones
· Microsoft Server products (licenses and Unlicensed)
· Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
· Project implementation experience
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
· 2 years' experience in a similar IT Desktop Support style role.
· Experience supporting Microsoft technologies: Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory and ITIL, ITSM framework knowledge.
· Proven background providing exceptional customer service.
· Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
· An approachable, confident and 'can do' attitude.
This is a full-time permanent role located in the CBD and is offering $55,000 - 65,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255