Loan Administration Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
28 November 2018
Our client is a leading global Bank with an expanding workforce, and your exceptional skills are needed for as a loan specialist. With a streamlined organisation this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and development. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of how loans operate, understanding of legal documents and act as main contact with lawyer and other banks.
Responsibilities and duties of Loan Administration Officer include, but not limited to:
· Contact lawyer for the preparation of loan documents
· Review loan documents prior to funding
· Coordinate all process and funding activities with lawyer and other bank
· Process loan related transaction in core banking system
· Prepare loan related regulatory reports
· Have knowledge of PPSR and PEXA
You are ambitious, with a real knowledge of loans. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment. Been able to speak Mandarin would be advantageous.
What's on offer?
* Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
* A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
* A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
* The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
* A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255