Level 2 IT Support Engineer
$65000 - 75000 / annum
September 2, 2018
IT and technology
Established for over 10 years, this managed services provider based in the CBD, holds a strong presence in providing over 70 professional clients with a full managed services solution within specialized divisions, including network, server and BAU support.
As a Level 2 IT Support Engineer, you will be working directly with all the clients of this managed services provider, whom are primarily within the professional services industry (including legal, finance, accounting and medical).
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Providing remote and on-site support to all clients
- Troubleshooting, configuring and installing desktop hardware, software and networking technologies (including routers, switches, firewalls, VLAN, WLAN & VPN)
- Administrating and troubleshooting for AD, Exchange, Office 365 and Hyper-V
- Working with backup and anti-virus systems
- Working on client projects (including office moves and hardware/software updates)
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role, you will need at least 2 years experience in a service desk support role, in a managed services environment.
You will also need to be experienced with the following key technologies:
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Windows 7/8/10
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Office 365
- AD & GP
- Networking; TCP/IP, Routing/Switching, Wireless
Due to the client facing aspect of this role, you will need to be able to clearly communicate (verbally and written) and present yourself professionally.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Sydney's CBD. This role will offer a salary of $65-75k + super (dependent on experience).
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney