Level 2 IT Engineer
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
15 August 2019
IT and technology
This company is an established, growing and highly reputable IT Solutions Provider who provide specialized services to across the Cloud, Data & Voice, IT Support & Professional Services.
They have an upbeat and social working environment that focuses on staff development through ongoing training and paid certifications.
Due to considerable growth and now require an additional headcount in their growing Managed Services team.
THE ROLE & A SUITBALE CANDIDATE:
This is a Level 2 Support Engineer position where you'll be providing hardware & software troubleshooting & support for various external client's environments. You'll be involved in a mix of BAU & project work.
Paid certifications and ongoing training, a social and outgoing work environment, + the ability to progress into a Level 3 or Project space is on offer.
Technologies you'll be exposed to include:
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Group Policy
- Exchange / Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- VMware / Hyper -V
- Cisco / Fortinet networking
- StorageCraft & Veeam Backup
- Mobility - Ipad, Android etc
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE:
It's ideal for a customer service champion who wants to develop their technical skills and IT certifications + enjoy career progression, challenging work in an upbeat environment.
Suitable for a Level 2 Support Engineer experienced providing support & troubleshooting for multiple managed services clients
The following is needed:
- Competent across a Microsoft stack (Windows Server, AD, Group Policy DNS/DHCP etc)
- Good Exchange & Office 365 support skills
- Good VMware support experience
- Citrix support experience
- Good networking troubleshooting knowledge & understanding of TCP/IP, Routing/Switching, DNS, VPN etc…
- Excellent interpersonal skill, a genuine passion for customer service, and well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a full-time permanent role based in the Sydney CBD and is offering $65,000 - $75,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255