Level 1 Helpdesk Support
$28.00 - 32.00 / hour
1 May 2019
IT and technology
Educational institute which has been around since the 80's and has provided educational services to a high number of students per year, is currently looking for an individual to join their team, to help provide the excellent services that they have been providing since the 80's.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the day-to-day operations and management of the IT helpdesk and provide support for the IT team with IT related functions and projects as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to systematically analyze and solve problems
- Ability to maintain detailed documentation and guides
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve problems and respond promptly and effectively to technological issues
- Knowledge of Wireless and Network basics
- High Level of communication skills and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and time management, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment for all members of the School community
- Ability to engage and inspire colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively with support staff and teaching staff
- Strong organisational skills and data entry skills
Qualifications and Employment Experience
- Relevant Industry/Tertiary Qualifications
- Experience in providing customer support in a busy, service-oriented environment.
We are seeking a motivated, driven and hardworking individual to join a professional, collaborative and friendly environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255