Level 2 Service Desk Analyst
$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
11 July 2019
IT and technology
MSP that has been around for over a few years in Sydney is looking for an experienced Desktop support engineer to join their team as soon as possible
The successful candidate will be assisting with the day-to-day operations and management of the IT helpdesk and provide support for the IT team with IT related functions and projects as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keeping track of the developments of ICT architecture and new technologies
- Supporting managed client systems by providing by 1s and 2nd level support to clients both remote and onsite
- Assisting with project work as required
- Attending meetings with clients, presenting solutions and conducting audits to ensure customer's environment is well maintained
- Heavy post cloud experience, mainly 365 as well as Azure
- Active Directory and Group Policy
Qualifications and Employment Experience
- Relevant Industry/Tertiary Qualifications
- Experience in providing customer support in a busy, service-oriented environment.
We are seeking a motivated, driven and hardworking individual to join a professional, collaborative and friendly environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255