Level 1/2 Service Desk | Wetherill Park | Immediate Start |
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 16 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CP1611
Job Classification : IT & Technology
An exciting opportunity has come up for a permanent full-time role within the IT department of a transport and logistics company.
They now have the need for an IT guru to join their team where you will be providing both face to face and over the phone support.
- Logs all help desk calls or email requests into Problem Reporting System and updates problem profiles.
- Analyses and resolves problems with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution.
- Supports at a minimum Microsoft Office 2010, Windows 7, 8. Site Standard Desktop, Remote Access, Client, Password Administration, Hardware Diagnostics
- Completes requests for password resets, printer, hardware diagnostics and special desktop releases.
- Investigates causes, tests solutions, and puts solutions in place to reduce calls to the help desk.
- Resolves issues. Works to eliminate recurring problems and reasons to call. Escalates where needed.
- Keeps customers informed of progress on problems that cannot be resolved on first call.
The successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or similar discipline
- 1-2 years professional experience in a medium enterprise of 300 users
- Service oriented and customer centric approach
- Installation and configuration of PC Hardware and software
- Support for Microsoft products including; Windows, Office, Outlook.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Networking and server knowledge.
- Support for various web browsers.
- Professional yet friendly individual wanting to develop their career.
- Excellent customer service.
- Must have friendly laid back personality, strong customer service and genuinely care about helping people!
What's on offer for you
- Varied role supporting a range of Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Friendly, inviting, professional working environment.
- Opportunity to work with a company that is constantly growing with fantastic new prospects.
- Great work/life balance.
- Kings Park - moving to Wetherill Park
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cassandra Parton in our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
19 Martin Place