Legal Human Resources & Office Manager - Legal Industry
$150000 - 151000 / annum
Administration & Office
Our Client - A commercial and insurance law firm with nearly 60 year's experience and the scale to provide exceptional and superior legal services.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. A fabulous opportunity or an experienced Legal HR Professional to join our client's team!
- Performance Management and Counselling
- Remuneration and Benefits
- Employee Engagement
- Employee and Partner Coaching
- Policies and Procedures
- Talent Management
- Grievance Management
- Succession Planning
- Workers Compensation
- Training & Development
- HR Administration
- Office Management & Firm Projects
- Your Skills & Experience
- Strong work ethic & reliability
- Extensive HR experience - minimum of 6 years' hands on experience as a HR Professional in the legal profession What's on offer?
- You offer over 6 years' experience within HR in the legal profession. You are hardworking and organized, all whilst remaining approachable, discreet and professional. You have excellent record keeping skills and never miss a beat! Compliance is your forte and you are a team player who is able to work across all levels of a business whilst also being happy to work on general day-to-day tasks.
- About you
- An outstanding opportunity for an experienced HR & Office Manager to join an incredibly well respected company!
- Interstate travel!
- A chance to further your skills and experience! Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Apply Today