Legal Counsel - Compliance
$150,000.00 - $200,000.00 / annum
2 August 2019
Founded only 10 years ago, this fast-growing asset management business already has a reputable name in the market and is a major client of ours. They are a profitable business and expanding quickly across Australia and already have in excess of a billion dollars' worth of assets under management. They offer their clients a tailor diversified portfolio and experience that suits their individual investment needs. The business encourages a collaborative approach whereby you can meet and regularly communicate with people across the whole organization.
This is an exciting new role that is a hybrid legal and compliance role. Duties include:
* Prepare, review and update the Fund's compliance policy framework and procedures accordance with regulatory guidelines
* Review and prepare legal contracts
* Advise and implement regulatory and internal requirements that relate to its legal obligations and operations
* Prepare and lodge notices and returns in accordance with all legal and licensing and reporting requirements (such as ACL and AFSL)
* Maintain and update compliance registers
* Prepare and co-ordinate compliance committee papers
* Any further Ad hoc work incidental to the Legal & Compliance function
Your background is as follows:
* Degree in Law and commercial law experience of 3+ years.
* Previous experience in Asset and Funds Management of 2+years
* Previous financial services experience in a Compliance role.
* Excellent communication and business partnering skills
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255