Legal Compliance Manager - Fintech
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
26 June 2019
Founded only 10 years ago, this fast growing fintech business already has over 70,000 clients and has lent billions in funds to its clients. They are continuing to rapidly expand so this is a really exciting time to be joining their business. They have vibrant brand-new offices in the heart of Sydney CBD and offer a great collaborative working culture.
This is an exciting new role that is a hybrid legal and compliance role. Duties include:
* Prepare, review and update the Bank's compliance policy framework and procedures
* Review and prepare legal contracts
* Advise and implement regulatory and internal requirements that relate to the bank's businesses, legal obligations and operations
* Prepare and lodge notices and returns in accordance with all legal and licensing and reporting requirements (such as ACL and AFSL)
* Maintain and update compliance registers
* Prepare and co-ordinate compliance committee papers
* Any further Ad hoc work incidental to the Legal & Compliance function
Your background is as follows:
* Degree in Law and commercial law experience of 3+ years.
* Previous financial services experience in a Compliance role.
* Strong banking/financial services policy knowledge
* Excellent communication and business partnering skills
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255