$30 / hour
August 7, 2018
Our client is a growing Australian market leader in the property industry and are seeking an experienced administrator to join Sydney CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to grow their career and work within a highly skilled team.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
What's on offer?
- Input all new lease information and implementation of changes to lease information
- Updating and maintaining all lease admin data (including leases, incentive deeds, and commercial documents).
- Completing lease audits
- Running reports that assist property/centre management and other ad hoc reports
- Preparation for meetings on all literature required
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has 2+ years' experience in lease administration, property management or property paralegal with a comprehensive understanding of leasing terminology and legal obligations of tenants and landlords. You will have experience in lease management systems, databases and software (Yardi is an advantage). You will also have excellent communication and rapport-building skills.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.