Learning Experience Designer
$40 - 50 / hour
26 November 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity to work with a leading Education institution who are conveniently located in the CBD. Your role will be to develop and deliver engaging and innovative learning design solutions and partner with key internal stakeholders such as Product Innovators and Academic Champions.
- Deliver engaging innovative learning design as part of the overall product development process.
- Use pedagogical expertise to ensure sound learning design advice and solutions are integrated and utilized during product and subject development.
- Focus on designing innovative learning and teaching experiences at the subject level, whilst ensuring product level coherence and alignment to accredited curriculum.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. Academic Product Champion, writers, reviewers, etc.) to ensure subject matter is delivered as engaging student-centered active learning experiences that are employability focused and suitable for hybrid, blended and online delivery.
- Provide advice on and implement best practice authentic, industry informed assessment design to ensure course and subject learning outcomes are achieved.
- Collaborate with Digital Media Designers to select the most appropriate and innovative media and resources to fit the theoretical underpinning and subject matter content.
- Ensure the learning design and development is informed by Laureate and external best practice in Hybrid, Blended and Online (HBO) learning.
- Support Product Operations and Projects Managers to plan, schedule and manage the subject learning design process in collaboration with the relevant parties involved in this process.
- Consult and escalate risks identified during the learning design process through appropriate channels.
- A tertiary qualification in Education / Learning Design / Instructional Design / e-Learning or a related discipline area
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in either Learning Design-related and/or tertiary teaching roles involving hybrid / online delivery.
- The ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to achieve deadlines within a highly dynamic project and product environment.
- Proven communication skills and clear accurate documentation.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in identifying issues and proposing solutions in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- A "can do" attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255