Lead Application Support Analyst
$110,000.00 - $135,000.00 / annum
30 April 2019
IT and technology
This organization is a large, well-stablished and prominent Financial Service group with offices across North & South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
As the Lead Application Support Analyst, you'll be providing support & troubleshooting to internal users across a number of industry specific applications (mainly Windows-based).
You'll also be involved in the maintenance, monitoring, testing and documentation of these applications.
Being a Lead, you'll be responsible directing, training and managing others in the team as well as dealing with major incidents.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level application support & troubleshooting to internal users.
- Investigate, research and resolve tickets as required.
- Create and maintain system monitors and alerts.
- Involvement in Testing + Release management.
- Maintain and improve technical documentation.
- Train and be a lead to more junior members of the team.
- Risk management including BCP/DR.
- Coordinate major incident and crisis management.
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
Suitable for a Senior Application / Production professional with experience supporting financial based Applications - preferably Equities and/or Clearing-based applications.
The following is required:
- Proven Application Support experience with Equities and/or Clearing based Applications.
- Well-developed Level 2/3 problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- SQL query & troubleshooting experience.
- Testing and Software Configuration Management experience is beneficial.
- Ability to proactively take the initiative to resolve problems.
- Team Lead and/or Lead experience is preferred
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255