Junior Recruitment Consultant -Technology
$55000 - 65000 / annum
14 June 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Work for FORTUNE® magazine's #1 ranking recruitment firm in our industry as the "World's Most Admired Companies".
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 350+ offices worldwide. We are traded on the NYSE and we are a member of the widely-tracked S&P 500 index.
We are currently in our 22nd successive quarter of double digit growth, with Sydney being one of the fastest growing businesses in our International Zone.
Our philosophy is unique in recruitment, we work on an 'Ethics First' approach and this provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with employees, clients, job candidates, shareholders and suppliers.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business and the people we hire. Central to the Robert Half business philosophy is that our recruitment services consultants only fill assignments within their field of expertise.
As a Robert Half Junior Recruiter/Graduate, you will:
- Join an established, successful team that leverages off established candidates/clients and builds new relationships effectively
- Have access to the best training, latest technology and 'play hard' culture
- Recruit roles in any geography in NSW with no limitations like other recruitment firms
- Uncapped earning potential in a clear and rewarding commission plan
- No 'discretionary bonus' where you don't know what you're working for…
The Team - Technology
The Robert Half Technology team is split into 3 areas - Business Transformation | Digital Development | Infrastructure and specializes in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market.
As a Junior/Graduate in our Technology Team, in addition to dealing with existing candidates where we have relationships, you will be:
- adding to your portfolio through business development activities including, but not limited to;
- connecting to potential candidates by phone, face to face interviews
- networking within the Sydney business community.
Our Junior's/graduates operate a candidate management methodology for their first 6 months whereby, you be responsible for:
- candidate generation
- candidate re-acquisition
- skills evaluation
- representation in the marketplace
You will be strongly encouraged to view your 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially to maximize revenues thus ensuring your success.
In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals RHI will offer a first-class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
We have a 'Work Happy' culture, with reasonable working hours, early finishes on a Friday, a brand new Sydney CBD office with all the latest technology, free breakfast all week and lunch on Fridays. Our yearly rewards could see you on Sydney harbour on a luxury yacht or sipping cocktails in Las Vegas.
Are you the kind of person we look for?
To become a successful Junior/Graduate at Robert Half you will be exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement at University and in work.
An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Interested in joining our team? Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact Internal Recruitment via [email protected]
- Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 3 business days
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia/New Zealand on a full time, ongoing basis - with no restrictions
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255