$75000 - 85000 / annum
10 April 2019
Finance and accounting
- ASX-Listed Organisation
- Newly Created Role
- Flexible work arrangements
This leading Marketing business specializes in delivering national coverage for clients in the retail space across Australia and New Zealand. They have been expanding their portfolio, successfully tendering for many exciting projects and winning new market opportunities.
Through this expansion a position has been created for a Junior Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis to work closely with the Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the monthly accounts and costing analysis
- Cash flow forecasting on a weekly basis
- Assisting the Finance Manager with annual budgeting
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register
- General ledger reconciliations
- Daily and weekly bank reconciliations
As the successful Accountant you will be:
- CPA or CA qualified (or near completion)
- Prior exposure to budgeting and forecasting, tax compliance, and cost control principles.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255