The successful candidate will process some of the below experience and will service cross functional management systems within this company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to broaden their skillset and work in a process orientated environment. It is an 12 Month Contract.
- Strong development experience in Java (including Open JDK 8 onwards)/JEE technology stack (2 and above), including JSP, JSTL,XSLT, JSF, Servlets, EJB (2.0 and above), Struts 1.0/2.0, Spring framework (2.0 - 4.0), JMS, JPA, Hibernate (3 and above)
- Proven expertise in design and development of large enterprise platforms leveraging with SOAP/REST, SpringBoot, Spring Integration
- Expertise leading projects using IBM WebSphere App server, Apache Tomcat
- Prior experience leading migration from IBM WebSphere to Apache Tomcat
- Strong database experience with Oracle 11+ including PL-SQL
- Experience working on Trivoli Directory Service(2.1)
- Strong understanding of development and deployment tooling/process using CI/CD, Maven, Bitbucket, SVN, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Crucible
- Enable establish and adhere to code reviews, standards and best practices
- Experience in automated unit testing and Test driven development
- Experience working on Agile methodology and practice
Nice to have:
- Postgres SQL, Okta, Apigee, TomEE/Wildfly
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills with innovative and proactive approach
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in team across multiple projects and multiple geographies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships
- Strong focus around quality practices
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney