Lead AEM Developer| Education |4 Month $650
$650.00 - $650.00 / day
22 August 2019
IT and technology
The successful candidate will process some of the below experience and will service cross functional management systems within this company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to broaden their skillset and work in a process orientated environment. It is an 4 Month Contract.
solutions the meet business requirements and end-user needs.
practice in web development and delivery.
ensure that strategic goals are achieved.
Significant experience as a web developer designing, developing, testing,
documenting and deploying websites and digital applications.
Extensive experience developing components within Adobe Experience
Manager content management system. (3+ years' experience)
· Experience working with Amazon Web Services products such as EC2 and S3
and understanding of their applications for continuous delivery (5+ years'
· Experience with a broad range of technologies used in web development such
as XSL, XML, JSON, AJAX, Ruby and MVC.
· Extensive knowledge of cross browser testing and W3C standards, including
· languages such as CoffeeScript and frameworks such as jQuery.
· Experience developing large and complex object-oriented CSS, particularly
using intermediate languages such as SASS or LESS.
· Experience designing, developing and interfacing with server-side data APIs to
produce dynamic and rich end-user web applications.
· Experience working in an Agile framework. ✓
Well-developed organisational skills with the capacity to manage competing
priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical
and problem-solving skills.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255