IT Support Officer
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
12 August 2019
IT and technology
Join an International management consultancy firm located in Sydney CBD and become apart of this global community. Based across various international locations, they are looking to recruit a IT Support Officer to become a part of their internal IT team.
As the IT Support analyst, you will be providing support to internal and external users on a global scale, providing first line support through their 24/7 support operation. Additionally, you will be providing support to clients across multiple locations in Australia, giving first line support through their 24/7 support operation. Part of this role is a requirement to travel to sites across Australia to support users and assist in projects.
The technologies which will be supported in this role are
- Microsoft Server platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows Server
- O365, Active Directory, SCCM
- Remote support (VPN, RDS)
- AV devices (projectors, VC units)
- Virtualisation (VMware),
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Broad IT generalist experience across systems and networking
- Experience with O365 - setting it up & involved with migration projects
- Current Australian driver's license
- Tertiary education qualifications
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD and is offering up to $75k (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255