IT Support Engineer
$30 - 35 / hour
8 April 2019
IT and technology
Financial service organisation that provides a wide range of financial products and services to Australian families nationally. With over 40 years' experience in the financial sector this organisation has become one of the leading financial firms in Australia and has become renowned for providing exception product and services.
The successful candidate, under the guidance of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and IT Projects Manager, will be assisting with the day-to-day operations and management of the IT helpdesk and provide support for the IT team with IT related functions and projects as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting a wide range of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and mobile devices
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, local area and wide area networks
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests in the helpdesk
- Provide technical support and advice across the business (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Perform user and device Windows AD System Administration as required.
- Provide technical assistance on infrastructure projects when required
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Provide administrative support for the Ultracs Core Banking System (can quickly learn)
We are seeking a motivated, driven and hardworking individual to join a professional, collaborative and friendly environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255