IT Support Analyst
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
1 August 2019
IT and technology
Recognized as a leading professional-services provider. Located in Sydney CBD the organisation currently employees 300+ staff and offers support to a large client base in their daily business operations through technological solutions.
The company offers on-going training, collaborative working culture, with a commitment
to provide a long-term career.
As the IT Support Analyst, you'll provide technical IT support and troubleshooting for a range of end-user requests. Working across a Windows environment you'll be tasked with solving complex issues for a range of Desktop hardware/software faults, and networking connectivity issues.
You will be self-motivated and have great interpersonal skills to maintain outstanding customer service levels to end users, through prior agreed SLA's.
You will be working across the following:
· Windows 7 & 10
· Office 365
· ServiceNow ticketing system
· Active Directory and Group Policy
· Networking (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
· Cisco IP phones
· Mobility (iOS & Android)
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
· 2 years' experience in a similar IT Support style role.
· Experience supporting Microsoft technologies: Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory.
· Proven background providing exceptional customer service.
· Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
· An approachable, positive and 'can do' attitude.
· Exposure to ServiceNow ticketing systems is beneficial.
This is a full-time permanent role located in the CBD and is offering $55,000 - 60,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255