IT Support Analyst
$60000 - 70000 / annum
2 May 2019
IT and technology
Join a well-established Commercial Law firm located in Sydney CBD and help support various sites across the APAC region. They are looking to recruit an IT support analyst to become a part of their internal IT team.
As the IT support analyst, you will be providing support to clients across various locations, giving first line support through their 24/7 support operation.
The technologies which will be supported in this role are
- Microsoft Server platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite
- IManage or Elite
- iOS, Android Device support
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Broad IT generalist experience
- Experience in the legal environment
- Support of Legal Applications
- 2-3 years' experience in professional services environment
- Current Australian driver's license
- Tertiary education qualifications
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD and is offering up to $70K including super (depending on experience)
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255