IT Support Analyst
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
11 June 2019
IT and technology
This well established and forward-thinking Professional Services organization employs approximately 400+ staff in 3 locations across Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain training and development inside a very well regarded national professional services organization with a social working environment and genuine career development opportunities.
As the IT Support Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing internal IT Support (including on-site and remote support) for approximately 400 staff in 3 locations across Australia.
You'll be providing 1st and 2nd line of support for everything IT-related ranging from telecommunications, desktops, networks, servers, and peripherals to mobility and internal systems.
This role sits in a local team and works closely with teams in other offices.
You'll be supporting:
- Windows 10
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Exchange / Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Cisco IP Phones
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Network connectivity - VPN, TCP/IP, Network printers, remote access
- AV & videoconferencing etc.
- Troubleshooting for printers, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a customer service champion experienced at providing remote and face-to-face IT Support to corporate staff inside a mid-sized yet complex environments.
Suitability will heavily be determined around an individual's drive, intelligence, passion and personality.
A suitable candidate will display:
- 2+ years IT Support experience supporting Desktop hardware/software and network connectivity.
- Demonstrate logical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Display a genuine interest in providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate drive and passion to learn.
- Corporate / professional presentation and exceptional communication skills.
- A good sense of humour!
This is a full-time permanent role based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and is offering $70,000-80,000 including super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255