IT Support Analyst
$28.00 - $33.00 / hour
19 July 2019
IT and technology
The IT Support Analyst is required to prioritize and respond to email and phone requests, as well as manage their progress and escalations through the ITIL framework.
The person will report to the ICT Technical Project Manager.
Our team is quite small so we need someone that can work in that environment and support others.
- Managing multiple IT incidents simultaneously
- Provide IT support across the business and handle escalations from within the business
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Optimization of software, hardware or IT services through change-managed, pre-emptive and scheduled maintenance tasks
- 3+ years experience supporting a Microsoft Windows environment
- Windows 7/10 troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 administration and configuration
- Experience with deployments through SCCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255