IT Support Analyst
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
This company employs 300+ employees with a strong focus on offering a diverse, supportive and social culture. In addition this company, managing the support of the End User Computing environment of large organisations across the state.
You will be working on some truly exciting challenges whilst supporting their growing client base and providing them with excellent technical support.
Your duties involve providing level 1/2 IT Support across telecommunications, server/network, desktops and internal systems. You will be working across the following:
- Windows 7 / 10
- Active Directory
- Cisco phones
- Microsoft Office 2010 - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Troubleshooting for printers, laptops, smartphones etc.
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
- 12-24 months + experience providing level 1 help desk experience across Windows OS, and Active Directory heavily desired
- Experience inside a Corporate organization
- Proven experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly and approachable yet professional personality
This is a fantastic full-time permanent opportunity located in Sydney CBD! A great working environment with excellent growth opportunities offering $55,000 - $60,000 (plus super) - depending on experience
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255