IT Support Analyst
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
2 July 2019
IT and technology
Voted as one of the best places to work in Australia, this organization operates in the Profressinoal Service industry and prides themselves on offering a social and supportive culture. With on-site training and professional development opportunities, this role is destined to provide a long-term and rewarding career.
As a IT Support Analyst at this organization, you'll be providing a mix of helpdesk & IT support for internal employees with exceptional customer service. Your duties specifically involve providing level 1 / 2 IT support for various software and hardware problems on computer systems and other supported hardware. Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Full Microsoft Stack - Windows environment
- Logging service desk ticketing system
- Troubleshooting for printers, laptops, smartphones etc.
- Active Directory
- Phone calls
- Maintain user access / Group Policy
The Suitable Candidate:
- 2+ years prior experience in corporate setting highly desired
- Excellent customer service skills are paramount for this position
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a team environment
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field. Or alternatively an equivalent combination of experience, training or education is required.
This is a fantastic full-time permanent opportunity located in the Sydney CBD! A great working environment with hands-on training and progression opportunities offering $50,000 - $60,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255