IT Service Desk
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
21 August 2019
IT and technology
This Australian entertainment organisation has operated in the local media and news market for over 20 years. The organisation improves audience and viewer experience by providing a supporting network of technical services.
The Head office is in Sydney CBD and currently employ over 250+ staff.
The company highly values developing employees careers and has a focuses for upskilling and training programs.
As a part of the IT support team, you will be responsible for providing level 1 and 2 support on a Windows environment, logging and triaging for ticking escalations where appropriate.
Key responsibility includes:
- Remotely resolving a variety of end-user requests, ranging from desktop hardware, software, application support queries, networking, and helpdesk requests
- Providing accurate and prompt technical advice via telephone, self-service and email for all staff
You will be enthusiastic and have a foundation of customer services that reflects strong interpersonal skills to help maintain SLA's.
You will be working across the following:
· Windows 7 & 10
· Office 365, Outlook
· Active Directory and Group Policy
· Networking (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
· Cisco IP phones
· Microsoft Server products (licensed and Unlicensed)
· Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
· Project implementation experience
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
· 2 years' experience in a similar IT Desktop Support style role.
· Experience supporting Microsoft technologies: Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory and ITIL, ITSM framework knowledge.
· Proven background providing exceptional customer service.
· Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
· A friendly, confident and 'can do' attitude.
This is a full-time permanent role located in the CBD and is offering $55,000 - 65,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255