IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator
$90000 - 100000 / annum
8 May 2019
IT and technology
This company is a well-known and highly successful ASX-listed education-based organization with offices in over 25 countries around the globe.
This is a newly created role working in their Sydney CBD office.
Newly created IT Infrastructure Project Co-ordinator role responsible for assisting the Infrastructure Manager to coordinate, schedule, structure, drive and deliver various IT infrastructure projects across the business.
You'll be working with internal stakeholders (local & globally located) as well as external vendors to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
It is an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract and has the potential for extension or to become permanent.
You'll be supporting the Infrastructure team to deliver various projects with some upcoming deliverables including:
- Telephony replacement
- SAN storage replacement
- Hardware upgrades
- On-prem to Cloud (AWS & Azure) migrations
- Network infrastructure installations
- Integration of multiple new sites into the business
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a highly organized individual with excellent people management skills who is experienced at managing, scheduling & coordinating multiple IT projects. A background / understanding of IT Infrastructure is highly beneficial.
It's ideal for someone who thrives working in an autonomous capacity and managing their own priorities.
The following is required:
- Experience managing, scheduling & coordinating multiple IT projects.
- Demonstrate excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Display well developed stakeholder and vendor management skills.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and create structure.
- Easy-going, relaxed and flexible personality.
- Background / understanding of IT Infrastructure being highly beneficial.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract (with potential for extension/permanency) based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and offering $90,000 - $100,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please click on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255