$700 - 900 / day
9 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half has partnered with a Global Consulting firm who have an excellent reputation in their field. They boast a string client portfolio that includes a range of organisations from SME's to Enterprise businesses and pride themselves on their dedication to quality service. Due to an increase in workload they are seeking an IT Consultant to join them in ad-hoc Consulting work for clients in Financial Services and Banking.
As the Technology Consultant you will work with various clients on a range of Technology Programs. Your day to day tasks will differ depending on the needs of the client and your role will be to uncover and manage the relationship and expectations.
You will consult clients from a technology perspective of the following key areas of focus are:
- Corporate Compliance,
- Operational Risk,
- Enterprise Risk,
- Regulatory Change.
- Prior experience working for a Big 4 Consulting firm highly preferred,
- Experience working with Financial Services and Banking clients,
- Knowledge of compliance and/or risk,
- Able to build strong relationships with clients and communicate ideas efficiently,
- Knowledge to be a technical consultant in a broad IT capacity.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255