IT Consultant - IT Audit & Risk Assurance
$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a mid-sized global Management Consulting firm with more than 70 office locations across North America, the Middle East, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Australia.
This is an IT Consulting style role to provide IT Internal Audit and Assurance services to a varied client base.
You'll be managing end-to-end client engagements from inception to completion including proposals, running the engagement, risk assessments, budgeting, reporting etc).
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning and managing end-to-end client engagements in relation to IT Audit and Assurance.
- Development of existing engagement opportunities.
- New client development.
- Staff mentoring & management.
- Broad client base including Financial Services, Banking, FMCG, Property, Healthcare, IT Services etc…
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Highly reputable global professional services organization.
- Direct access and mentorship from tenured and highly capable Leadership team.
- Non-partnership structure meaning there's less politics and more control over your own career.
- Amazing Sydney CBD office location.
- Extensive professional development and training opportunities.
- Genuine work/life balance (no Big 4 hours!).
- $100,000 - 130,000 (plus super) + bonus - depending on experience.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This role is suitable for a flexible and adaptable IT Consultant with a broad technical skill set experienced owning end-to-end client engagements.
The following knowledge / skills / experience is required:
- Hands on consulting experience managing end-to-end IT Audit & Risk Assurance engagements.
- Knowledge of IT Audit / Risk Assurance and Information Systems
- Consulting experience in other IT domains is beneficial (e.g. IT Risk, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Project Assurance etc).
- Relevant Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Professional presentation and clear communication skills.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255