IT Compliance Manager
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
1 August 2019
IT and technology
A Global media and advertising agency with a strong presence in the Australian market. They are headed in the US region with office around the APAC region including; Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney. With over 1500 staff around Australia they have a broad presence and are a listed Company
The role is suited to an IT Compliance Manager with a background in the IT field. You will be ensuring that IT compliance across technical and financial applications is in line with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) standards. Working with the IT director locally and reporting into the CISO office in the US you will be required to ensure compliance objectives.
Your primary responsibility will be reviewing the SOX program and ensuring that compliance testing within the brand environment, using the compliance tool to review documentation and testing methods whilst maintaining accurate records.
Some of the other functions include:
- Manage security incidents and events to protect assets, including intellectual property, IT assets, fixed assets and the company's reputation.
- Responsible for the review of Client Information Security requests, questionnaires, Contracts & RFP that include IT requirements, liaising with Client Teams, Legal, Finance and IT.
- Travel across APAC and Australia.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE
- I years' experience within IT, with exposure to desktop/server Operating Systems, Active Directory and Networks
- Bachelor's degree in information technology preferred; years of relevant experience may be substituted in place of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a previous compliance role
- Prior Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance experience preferred
This is a full-time permanent role offering $120,000 - $140,000 including super
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255