IT Change & Release Manager
$110000 - 120000 / annum
24 October 2017
IT & Technology
The company is a Software Development firm that develops & delivers innovative solutions to many leading banking institutions, insurance, retail, healthcare and government customers.
They are a mid-sized organization who employ 350 staff across Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America.
As the Change & Release Manager you'll be in a business critical role owning the Release Management lifecycle including coordinating, scheduling, and managing releases for multiple applications and infrastructure changes.
It's a cross functional role working closely with IT Operations, DevOps, in-house Development, and Service Delivery teams to maintain and continuously improve technology and operational releases within the business.
This is a 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave.
- Plan and manage all production release activities across the business, including release windows, release readiness, resource allocation.
- Continually work towards making improvement in the release process
- Interface and communicate with QA, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and DevOps on a daily basis.
- Run CAB meeting to discuss release scope, risk, and release readiness.
- Monthly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and release schedules to the business as required.
- Coordinate the Go-Live activities, including the execution of deployment plans and run sheet.
ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE?
The following is required:
- IT Change & Release background
- Well-developed project coordination / project management skills.
- Knowledge about software development lifecycle and Agile methodology.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is beneficial
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Comfortable working on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Friendly and approachable personality!
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role based in the Sydney CBD that's offering $110,000 - 120,000 - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney