Infrastructure Project Manager
$130,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
21 June 2019
IT and technology
Client based in North Sydney is currently seeking a talented IT Project Manager for an array of Infrastructure based projects.
As the Project Manager, you'll be tasked with providing support for the definition of strategies and tactics necessary for the migration of network and IT infrastructure.
Projects include - End User Computing, Networking, Active Directory, Desktop, Server Migration and so on..
Experience / Skill set required -
- Experienced Project Manager across the complete SDLC
- Background operating within a global organization (beneficial)
- Delivery of Infrastructure biased projects
- Migration experience
- Experienced with a variety of stakeholders of differing seniority and locality
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to work in a high performing project delivery team
- Chair and facilitate project status and stand-up style meetings
- Manage and track risks to the project and program deliverables
- Track project performance and milestones
- Solid experience in managing multiple external vendors
- Working with both on shore and offshore teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255